About Us

A foreign company wishing to carry on business in Australia must be registered with the Australian Securities and Investments Commission (“ASIC”). Foreign companies are required to lodge copies of financial statements with ASIC, notify ASIC when some company details change, appoint a local agent and have an Australian registered office. For more details check our website.